Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Grey or Gray?

I have grey hair. Lots of grey hair. You know when your in the shower and you grab your hair and some fall out... well I quite often have greys in with that hair that falls out. It doesn't really bother me to much. I feel that grey hair demands respect so I'm looking forward to being grey. People often mistake me for still being in high school so having a head of grey hair should clear that up which will take care of some awkward conversations. Anyways, I've discovered something that does bother me and that is when you find that you have grey in your eyebrows. Seriously I have a grey eyebrow hair. I'm not sure whether I should pluck it or not. Maybe more will just come in. I think I'm just gonna pretend it isn't there. Hopefully everyone else will too.

3 comments:

  1. You could always refer to the colour as "Ash" Blonde. Forget the grey/gray stuff.

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's grey and then there's grey... eyebrows that is. haha. if you pluck it there's not going to be 5 more grow. otherwise, everyone would pull out all their grey hair just to get thicker hair and then dye it! and guys going bald would shave their head hoping their hair would grow back thicker. it doesn't. so pluck away. but grey eyebrow hair might be a sign of extra wisdom. especially if its long and wiry ahha.
    alesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any grey hair yet, (or maybe I do, but I'm in denial?) but I totally do have a WHITE eyebrow hair. I keep plucking it, and it keeps growing back in. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete