Friday, April 30, 2010

Talking on the Phone

Here are today's videos. Apparently Zara is missing Islay...she has been calling her all day today. She is planning on going for burgers (sounds like booger but its burger) and chicken. McDonald's it'll be I guess when Islay gets back. Then she made a phone call to Uncle Jason and pretty much just said HI...looks like we need to work on the conversation part a little more.





P.S. This has been a record month for posts...seems like I have more time on my hands then normal. Finally getting the hang of having 2 munchkins I guess...only took 6 months!

4 comments:

  1. ah ha! that's so cute! we need to hang out more k?!
    alesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Alesha should take the girls to McDonald's for lunch one day next week. I can be the back up plan if needed.

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really enjoyed your frequent posting Ashley! That girl of yours is hilarious! Todays videos made us both laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh zaz you're a card...
    definetly a mcd's date next week!
    molly

    ReplyDelete