Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dreaming...

My dear sister-in-law/cousin, Molly, has left town this week with her husband and without Islay. They are down in Houston...Darren has a course or something. And I am SSOOO jealous. Seriously a week without kids how amazing would that be. Don't get me wrong I love my children but a break would be wonderful. So this afternoon while they are BOTH in bed (fingers crossed that this keeps up) I've been pretending that I`m in her shoes and I`ve been shopping. Its been great. I have my cart FULL at Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Shabby Apple, Crazy8, Janie and Jack, and Fat Face. I might need to win the lottery or something before I can check out but one can dream. I`ve also sat down with my lunch...yes I`m eating in peace and quite and I have my feet up on a footstool. I could really get used to this but today will probably be the only day they sleep at the same time so I`m gonna enjoy this while I can.

2 comments:

  1. and i am kinda missing home....
    seriously!
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm nodding my head at Molly's comment, because that's totally how it works. When you're at home, you can't think of anything better than a few days without the kids, and then when you're away, you miss them so much you wonder how you left them!

    By the way Ashley, there is this wonderful thing called online shopping.... :D.

    Enjoy naptime!

    ReplyDelete