Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another good morning.

I have learned the last couple mornings that if Zara lets me sleep in that is NOT a good thing. This means that she has gotten out of bed and gone downstairs instead of coming into my room to wake me up. This is what I woke up to this morning.

This is the computer desk.



This used to all be in the diaper bag.


This was all in Garrett's lunchbox. I like that she 'cleaned it up' by putting it in the bumbo.


She moved a chair to the junk drawer and was taking everything out.


It is a little hard to see but she took a bite out of 3 cookies while she was sitting on the counter.


I had a piece of gum the other day so I guess that means she just had 2 pieces.


She also found this lip stuff. The Blistex has bite marks in it and is now empty.


But doesn't she look so innocent. How could she do anything wrong?

Are you a horrible mother if your thinking of putting a lock on the outside of your childs door?

And then there is poor Kanya who has been throwing up because of a nasty flu since friday night. While having her morning nap she spit her soother out and was sucking on her book instead.

4 comments:

  1. aw ash!!! haha... all you can hope for is that zara has a child just like her ;) i seriously laughed out loud... she does look sweet tho!
    Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw the title on your post i said uh oh out loud....oh yah and when i read it i laughed out loud....
    poor kanya....does not look like she is feeling great....
    hope tomorrow is a better good morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley are you trying to cover up your messy house by saying Zara did it. I just can't see it in the 8th photo she looks so sweet and innocent.Haha I always say you can never turn your back on them as they react fast. I still wonder how we can keep are eyes on them all the time. It just seems you can't. Thats why I am thankful for children sleep time when are eyes and are mind get a break. It is hard but I think I am safe at saying all mothers go through it at some point some worse then others. So you are not the only one. Now you can ask yourself well she grow out of it? Thats what we all hope for is are children growing out of those terrible stages. I'm sure she well. You well look back and laugh and wonder how you did it one day. We just need to enjoy them now as they grow up fast.Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley,

    I had to LAUGH OUT LOUD... and for a good little while at this post!!! Of the little we have seen Zara... she sure is a busy girl... but sweet all the same! This was just tooo cute. I had to show Dean tonight too and he also found it amusing... so thanks for the good laugh ;)

    Oh the stories when kids are present! we often have a good many laughs at our nieces and nephews.

    Look forward to seeing you guys again soon.

    We are headed to Cold Lake, AB

    ReplyDelete