Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another post about the morning.

Not all mornings are bad around here. I feel like all I do is talk about Zara and how she gets into everything. Last night we put one of those child proof door handle things on the inside of Zaras room so she couldn't open the door and get out this morning. I was feeling kinda bad about that but when she was up and 5:50 this morning and after I seen the mess she made in her room for the couple hours she was up before me and the guilt melted away.

She is going to be moving into the guest room tonight because Kanya is moving into the crib. I just can't imagine what Zara will do to her if they are in the same room right now. It's about time Kanya leaves our room. I was thinking that a 6 1/2 month old baby should probably not be sleeping in a little bassinet anymore. Soon she'll be sitting up in the thing. The guest room is pretty much Zara proof so I'm going to put a little box of toys in there that she can play with when she wakes up. Maybe that will be better. These are pictures of yesterday morning when Zara came to wake me up because she had a 'stinky bum'.


The hat is made of a tank top of Kanya's and the box that her socks go into. She's quite the little fashionista.
Then she had to wake Kanya up of course.

But she didn't seem to mind.

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Kanya looking at Zara -fancy hat and all. At least someone adores her early morning look. What's a mom to do? Blog about it, I guess so that the rest of us can all wait not so patiently for the next update. Maybe she'll be a mellow OSS girl when she gets big!!

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit i love reading your blog... It makes Jace look kind of normal and all his crazy- drive u crazy- antics.. Some one told me the other day that they had a kid just like jace and he turned out to be a REALLY nice boy... Here's to hoping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love reading your blog. She is a doll...

    ReplyDelete