Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Aaahhh...

I took the girls and went to Edmonton for a couple nights with Mom, Shelby and Lane. Poor Lane had to endure the shopping and all us girls...but I had a lot of fun. It is always a little hectic shopping with Zara...she runs off everywhere and doesn't listen to swell so it is nice to be home too. After getting home and having supper I went to do some of the dreaded ironing and noticed it was really quiet so I went upstairs and this what I saw...





Seriously it is so quiet and I can actually have a few peaceful minutes. I could get used to this...

2 comments:

  1. What did you feed them for supper? Maybe I should put the same thing on the menu for this weekend?

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you guys... come visit us.
    Auntie Leeann

    ReplyDelete