Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good Morning??

You know your going to have a wonderful morning when your 2-year-old wakes you up at 7:00 with a mouth full of chocolate. Apparently she decided to go downstairs first before she came to get me up. Now I have no mini eggs to eat. I'm beginning to wonder where my head was this morning because that is not all that she got into. My diaper bag was cleaned out thanks to Zara and she was pleased to find my lotion. It was just about empty when I found her...the lotion was all over her and the kitchen floor. A lovely mess to clean up. A little while later when I realized that I couldn't see or hear Zara, I went upstairs to find that she woke up Kanya and took off all her blankets, her sleeper and diaper. Thank goodness I got there before she was trying to pick her up or something. I think I'm coming around now. I caught Zara getting out of bed while she was supposed to be napping before she could do anymore damage. Maybe Garrett will be home when she wakes up and he'll have a better handle on things.


This picture was taken at Aunty Debbie's on the long weekend. We didn't mean to have it on this setting but it kinda captured why it is so hard to get any decent picture of my girls.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ashley. I wish you could be a fly on the wall at my house right now. Much laughter and tears running down my face. A picture really is worth a thousand words!! You might want to check in at the cousin's house - something about the toothpaste being "all gone, in my tummy." Oh my. Talk about brightening an old Aunties day. Sorry - I know I should be laughing. Some day you will too.

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My it is hard to believe she is at it again. Little curious george or maybe Dennis the menace. Oh well you can never say your life is boring. What would you do mommie without her sunshine. Anyway we are enjoying her and she does sure give us a laugh. That probably isnt what you want to hear. Know wonder you are getting grey hairs hey! mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha.....k seriously your posts make me laugh....OUT LOUD. I love it! Your girls are adorable and gotta love mornings that start out that way....well you probably wanted your diaper bag cleaned out anyways...ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so i was thinking what you gotta get is a picture of zara with the lotion everywhere!
    alesha

    ReplyDelete