Sunday, March 22, 2009

Update...

All is well here now. We have no more runny noses, appetite is back in full force, no more cuddles and I'm not getting much done anymore except clean up Zara's messes and trying to just keep up with her. Back to normal.
These days I'm hoping that Zara will start walking soon. Everyone I tell this to thinks I'm absolutly crazy, they say that she'll be getting into everything once she starts walking but let me tell you that I'm pretty sure there isn't a whole lot more she can do. This week I've been cleaning scattered tupperware up, trying to re-roll the tinfoil, putting ziplock bags back in the box, picking up rolls of toilet paper that get thrown out of the cupboard, refolding clean cloths that get taken out of drawers, putting all the books back on the bookshelf, chasing the little one up and down the stairs and I'm sure the list goes on. Now if she could walk I'm thinking that all this could get done with tights that won't get black knees, skirts and dresses that won't get ruined hems and turned black and the poor girl's knees will no longer be red and skinned looking. But no matter how hard we try, she still crawls on with black knees and all and with no plans to take that first step on her own it seems and so we wait.
Oh and this week Wade will turn 28 and the day after Reid will turn 30. Which means they are getting pretty close to being half way done their working careers, which is something to celebrate if nothing else. We look forward to cake.

1 comment:

  1. So, anything new??? Just checking.

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete