Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sick Days...

Yesterday Zara got sick. I had to wake her up at 10:30 yesterday morning so that was my first clue she wasn't feeling well. Then she cuddled with me for 10 whole minutes so I definatly knew something was wrong. Today shes all congested and has a bad cough. This is gonna sound kinda bad but I actually am enjoying her being sick. Here are the reasons...
- she is cuddly
- she sleeps lots and I can get more done around the house
- I have an excuse as to why I shouldn't leave the house
- she sits still when I'm holding her
- shes cuddly (this is the best reason, it deserves to be said twice)
For her sake though I hope she gets feeling better.

3 comments:

  1. haha nice ashley hahahah kk well if i gave it to her i am sorry really i really really am well maybe ur glad i did not sure thats a mixed signal there o well i guess i wont be seeing u tonight but i will see u sometime and btw mmch to ur dicust i had a bad dream about u and zara ill have to tell u it sometime hahahaah
    love ya :D Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy those sweet lovable moments when she is cuddly.To bad she has to be sick. Give her a love for grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... I totally agree! In fact I posted a very similar thing a few months ago. http://thebrownmama.blogspot.com/2008/11/am-i-bad-mom-for-being-happy-my-kid-is.html

    Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete