Saturday, November 13, 2010

Zara's Funnies

Here are some of the things that Zara has said lately...

-I was trying to get her to put on a little sweater dress to go to supper last night and she told me 'My belly is too fat to wear that dress'
-While driving a while ago she informed me that 'My bum is too big for this carseat I need to get another one'
Apparently we are starting with the girls issues already...

-She was reading Aunty Shelby a Clifford book and this is how it went...'that and that and that and all the puppies and Hifford (Clifford) and then (turn the page) that and that and ALL the houses and that and Hifford and then (turn the page) etc etc. (no real plot at all)
-I tried to get her to read the 'Hifford' book to Garrett and she told me 'When I am bad then I will read the Hifford book to Dad'

-When she gets to the end of the ABC song she sings 'Now I know my acbdefghi...' and starts singing the song all over again...so it becomes that annoying song that NEVER ends

-The other morning she came to me and told me that her teeth were sore so she had put Kanya's bum cream in her mouth to help the sore teeth I guess.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like just today i heard about all this stuff. It also seems like today we told you to wirte it down.....OOhhhhh Right that was today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard your girls are coming this way ... wonder if Grandma is ready?!!!!
    Candice

    ReplyDelete