Friday, November 26, 2010

Soon to be BLISS...

Today we leave for Cold Lake and when we return we shall be childless! Can I say that I pretty excited. My dear Mother-in-law is taking my girls for 4 days. They will return Thursday evening. As the time is nearing I'm getting a little nervous...I mean Kanya is only 13 months but she isn't that attached to me so I think she'll be fine...if fact when she gets hurt she would rather go to my mom and she cried Wednesday night when I had to take her from Darren's arms so really she should be good! Here are some things I'd like to do while I have all the time in the world.
-paint the railings
-go for a massage
-go out for supper with Garrett
-get some shopping done
-paint the last couple walls that need touch-ups
-sew sew sew
-SLEEP IN
We shall see how it goes.

Here is a recent picture of the Pearman kiddos...

5 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Enjoy every moment alone. YOu will be shocked at how much you will get done without them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo!! And yes, do enjoy that alone time! It's so precious! Even if you don't get anything 'accomplished' it'll be like a holiday! Enjoy the sleep ins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!

    Enjoy your "time off", and don't forget to just relax and enjoy some solid grown-up time.... even though I know you'll miss them, and they'll miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are darlings! Can I have a picture. I'm updating my picture board so need one of those. Molly and Darren I need a picture with the new addition. PLEASE.A Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mommie! You will miss those little ones. It will seem so quiet around the house . And my goodness can you imagine drinking coffee and reading a book without interruptions. Dont get use to it as they will be back soon. Mom

    ReplyDelete