Thursday, November 4, 2010

More randomness but with pictures this time...

Last weekend it was Islay's 3rd birthday so we celebrated with a Cat in the Hat cake and fun decor. This is the gift I made for her...

A skirt made from jeans and a memory game. I have other pictures of gifts I've made on another camera card but my dear daughter (the older one not even the baby) chewed it and now I can't get the pictures off the card.
Here is the birthday girl...

And her guests...



On Sunday I tried to get a picture of my girls mainly because it's the only day that I get to dress Zara and they actually look nice. Here is the best shot...

Kanya helping Dad play the piano...

Zara just about to fall back on the chair.


Zara is a such a good little mother lately...she goes everywhere with her baby. Her baby can be a number of things...sometimes its a puppy or Winnie-the-Pooh or sometimes it is just pretend and is air. Yesterday it was her pillow. She even put a diaper on it and did a mighty fine job too.



And lastly...half of our carpet is getting put in tomorrow and the rest on Monday so its a week earlier than we were expecting so we have been CRAZY busy painting and fixing all the things we have been putting off for 2 years. Here are some of the painting we've been doing...
Our bedroom. Huge change from brown but I think I like a bit of brightness.


The wall in the kitchen.


The main bathroom and laundry.


Hopefully I'll get pictures up when the carpet and flooring is in and everything is put back together.

1 comment:

  1. I like the colors. GREAT JOB! :) Good job in being adventurous...inspiring to paint my house a little...we will see how long it takes me to get my butt in gear! :)

    ReplyDelete