Sunday, February 28, 2010

O Canada



The Olympics are offically over. I had my life on hold for 2 weeks as I was fully immersed in them. I loved seeing Alex Bilodeau and his relationship with his brother who has cerebral palsy. As everyone else in Canada, I loved the ice skating and seriously why are those 2 not a couple...see the way they look at each other?? I thought Jon Mongomery was AWESOME. Charles Hamelin and Marianne St-Gelais so cute. Joannie Rochette...so glad she carried the flag for closing ceremonies. Proving that hockey is Canada's sport...and I could go on and on.

But now my life can go on. The clothes can get washed, we can have proper meals on the table and I can get my house cleaned. My children will no longer be neglected. I can leave the house and enjoy the nice weather we are about to have this week and forget all about the winter olympics until 2014.

6 comments:

  1. Yup. Me too. Going through some serious Olympic withdrawl today. But, I did find out you can iron and watch mens curling at the same time. We might all have to sleep during the day and watch the Olympics at night for 2014. How's that going to work?

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley - I was just about to write the same post! There were so many amazing moments, but I think my husband is relieved that we can resume normal programming now. Of course it will be his turn to be obsessed when the World Cup rolls around in July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is alesha olson and i am an olympics addict

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto (alesha)
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, shes gonna have to wait. The house this morning .
    sexy neighbor stories
    free grandpa incest stories
    free anal sex stories
    13yo teen girls sex stories
    taboo erotic stories
    Well, shes gonna have to wait. The house this morning .

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was no beaver but he was seeing all ofit in very good light, and this was no ordinary wife pussy, this was fuckedpussy, neighbor fucked pussy, adulterous pussy leaking a fuck wad all overthe marital bedspread. Gingers face turned red her eyes narrowed into a scowl.
    nifty nifty erotic stories archives
    hot sex stories of tamilnadu
    stories son mom xxx
    stories about animal sex with men
    very young sex stories
    This was no beaver but he was seeing all ofit in very good light, and this was no ordinary wife pussy, this was fuckedpussy, neighbor fucked pussy, adulterous pussy leaking a fuck wad all overthe marital bedspread. Gingers face turned red her eyes narrowed into a scowl.

    ReplyDelete