Sunday, November 1, 2009

October

It's a lot busier than I thought it was going to be having two little ones. It seems like I can't go anywhere without my Mom...good thing she lives close or I wouldn't get out of the house. On friday I decided to go get Kanya weighed and we were gone for a total of 20 minutes but I'm pretty sure it took us 45 minutes to get ready...maybe I'll get quicker eventually. Oh and she weighed 5.14 so she is filling out!

This is Kanya a few days old with her sucky...


Zara deciding to lay beside 'Kanna'


Kanya vs. Cabbage Patch doll...cabbage patch doll still bigger.


Zara on halloween...went around the block and she loved it...went up to the houses and said 'tickateat' and once they put the candy in the bag it was 'letsgo'


All the cousins dressed up...


Zara holding baby 'Kanna'


And that is just a few pictures of the last few weeks...

2 comments:

  1. love kanya's feet in the last pic
    shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, your girls are so cute Ashley! And yes... having two is quite the learning curve hey? I'm still not sure I have it figured out somedays.

    ReplyDelete