Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Leaving

I'm wishing it was -30 right now as Garrett and I leave for Mexico on Saturday for a week and it would make leaving better. I always seem to get cold feet when I am about to leave my kidlets which amazes me because I usually am wanting nothing more then a break. Thinking of what others are going through is making it hard for me to leave my girls. Just would like to be with my family right now too.

I leave on Thursday to take them to Cold Lake to stay with Grandma and Grandpa while we are gone. It helps that they are excited! They will be away from home for 10 nights. Zara has had her bag packed for a week. In her bag is all these random papers with things for Grandma and Grandpa, stickers, sunglasses, books, sweat pants, one shirt and her pillow and blanket. That's all she needs for a good holiday!

It is coming up to our 5th anniversary and the day we get back is my birthday so I guess it is a pretty good gift for those occasions! Here is what I'll be missing when I am gone....


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, enjoy your holiday! I think your girlies will be in good hands! :) :) Today felt like -30 compared to the +8(ish) we've been having all week though.. hahah.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont feel guilty... just enjoy!! you deserve it!

    mom is super excited... you'd be letting her down- and your girls if you didn't go and have fun!

    ReplyDelete