Saturday, January 7, 2012

Crayon Art

I downloaded the Pinterest app on my phone the other day (yes Molly, I caved) and it is true, its highly addicting and wastes A LOT of time but I can't get enough. After browsing for quite a while, I came across a picture a lady made with crayons. I have been looking for some art to hang down in the girls playroom so I thought it might work. I went to Wal-Mart and bought 3 canvas and a 96 pack of crayons. Yes a 96 pack, they are all different colors and amazing! I also used another pack of crayons I had laying around the house. Hope the girls don't mind that the crayons are now on the wall! Here is what I did...


Thank you Pinterest.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

3 comments:

  1. What the heck girl?!? These are UNREAL! They are seriously better than the ones I've seen on Pintrest... NICE WORK! Ohmigosh, isn't Pintrest amazing?! I haven't got the app yet... I'm not sure why really...... hmmmm... I think I know what I'll be doing for the next 15 mins! (Really hope it's free on Blackberry!) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing Ashley!

    ReplyDelete