Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nesting

Apparently I'm nesting. This is what I've done in the last 3 days.

-changed and washed all the sheets for the beds
-organized and cleaned linen closet
-got all the baby clothes out and washed and put away
-organized Zara too small clothes and put them into bins according to size
-cleaned Zara's room from top to bottom
-organized everyones dressers and refolded all the clothes
-took old clothes to the consignment shop
-started striping wallpaper from one guest room
-bought paint for both guest rooms

and I've even managed to go shopping yesterday and today and I've had a nap every afternoon. Having some energy for a change has been quite nice, wouldn't mind if it stayed this way.

4 comments:

  1. Ashley!!! I have finally converted you!!!:D so proud haha jk
    shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So - enough energy left to come to my house and tackle the basement? I'll let you have naps. And make you tea or whatever you prefer. That would be lovely. I'm picturing it now. The basement would be organized in no time and then we could move on to painting. Glad to hear you are perhaps enjoying these last couple of months.

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you nesting or resting (up)?

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete