Thursday, July 9, 2009

Trains, planes and automobiles...

Tomorrow we take a automobile to get to the train which will take us to the airport to catch the plane that will take us back home. Our holiday is just about over and I'm looking forward to coming back and getting back on track. Had a wonderful time but travelling with a toddler can be a bit much sometimes. I think the fact that I haven't been getting my usual amount of sleep everyday is catching up on me...I'm completely exhausted these last couple days...

We've been busy the last week...had the reunion in Thame which was very hectic but interesting to see where Garrett's family came from. Had a couple days around Oxford. Went to Windsor Castle and shopped around Windsor, which was GREAT...finally made it into Fat Face after missing it at 3 other shopping centers and I definatly didn't come out empty handed. Spent the last couple days here in Harpenden at Garrett's Aunt and Uncle's where I've been catching up on sleep.

The weather has cooled down now which is a relief as I didn't pack for warm weather so we were dying but have enjoyed the rain the last couple days. I'll post a few pictures when we get home on saturday...

3 comments:

  1. ashley i am soo elous i think u should've taken me along so then i could help with zara haha anyways alright so this 5 people thing u have to post that text on your blog or dont whatever doesn't really matter and then the first 5 poeple to give a comment you have to make something for them so i will be making you something :D
    alright have a good day tmrw for your last one
    shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mrs pear if only i could talk to you before you fly away, i've a skirt in fatface that i NEED!!! bah. (there is one in the gatwick airport you know....you could have another round!!) anyway, can't wait to see you and hear all about your time.....it's been awfully quiet around here.
    molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home... What a neat experience for you guys...

    ReplyDelete