Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Can't Stop

It is pretty clear I have a problem. First step is to admit it. I have a problem.

I love all things old, vintage and delicate. And I especially love finding them. It is a serious adrenaline rush finding that 'diamond in the rough'. Believe me sometimes its a lot of 'rough' before the diamond is found.

Everytime we go somewhere I am always looking for thrift stores. Kills me to go some place and not look at the goodies they may have.

I went to my favorite thrift store today. As I pulled into the parking lot my heart starts racing at all the possibilities. Of course I wasn't disappointed.

Here are the lovelies I found today. Can't wait for next week when I get to do it all over again.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!! Totally something I could get into! I am going to keep coming back to see what treasures you find, so please don't disappoint by not posting! Ha! Candice

    ReplyDelete