Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Newsworthy

Last week Zara went and stayed with my parents for 3 nights. It was weird just having one child again. I found I had SO much more energy. Kanya wasn't sure about not having her sister around. She just kinda wondered around looking a little lost... this is how she spent her days.
Eating all the time...

Reading books and playing...


Napping...
We are happy to have Zara back and have some entertainment.

WAY back in September I bought all these vintage looking pictures off Etsy to make a collage for my living room wall. Finally today the pictures were hung.
Here they are on the floor getting it set up.

On the wall...


Someday I'll be able to get a project done in less than six months...I hope...

4 comments:

  1. Neat collage! Also I've enjoyed the videos you've been posting... they make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome...loved the title...made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, I love the vintage collage! You are so creative! I just discovered etsy.. WAY cool! (could become dangerous for me..lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, oh & can I say your lil one is so so so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete