Saturday, May 15, 2010

Handmade Gifts Part 1

I've decided to try to make all my gifts for this year....from May to May. I'm not sure how far I'll get because there are A LOT. I have made 3 birthday gifts and my Mom's mothers day gift so far and there are 26 more to go. Luckily I only have a couple more to make and then there isn't another one until September so hopefully I'll get some made up this summer.

Here are the May birthdays...Garrett, Mandy and Mom. I didn't make anything for Garrett but got him a shed package that he had to make so maybe that'll count.


I was a little late on Tara's gift but here it is. A apron and cookie mix in a jar.


Mandy got the same thing just a little different material.


And here is Moms gifts. It was for Mother's Day and her birthday.


Unfortunatly for these ladies they were the first. Hopefully but next year they'll be better made and I'll have more ideas on what to make so it won't all be aprons. They can get really boring REALLY fast.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Ash, that's awesome! What a neat goal to set for yourself... last year, (in Jan. 09) I made all the cards I needed for the year, plus a few more... it was a big job, but fun! I know you will have a blast doing it... And very inspiring! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
    send flowers canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! I have always wanted to do that to, unfortunately I am totally useless/untalented in the creative pursuits dept. so the best I can do is to buy handmade instead!

    Lucky giftees Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
    Gifts to Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
    Gifts to Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's the great idea.. its not a doddle job.. i love to make it..
    any way you enjoy your self keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete