Saturday, August 1, 2009

Perfect Husband



I was told the other day that I've got the perfect husband, I chuckled at that because I always seem to have something to complain about. I've thought of a few reasons why I could have a perfect husband...

-he works hard to support us
-he likes my big ol' pregnant belly
-he almost always does the dishes
-he's not afraid to change dirty, messy diapers
-he deals with my many mood swings really well
-he has the energy to play and deal with Zara when I don't
-he lets me have evenings to myself
-he always puts Zara to bed
-he works around the house getting it fixed up
-he loves me just the way I am

So I guess I do have a pretty good husband. Now if I could only have this list posted everywhere or in my pockets at all times so when I'm frustrated with him I could look at it and see its not so bad.

2 comments:

  1. hi, was just blog-hopping when i ended up here. just have to say that this is soo sweet! :) n congratulations on ur newborn..

    ReplyDelete