Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blue vs. Yellow

My sister and I are doing comparisions of colors. I've been assigned blue and yellow.

Not too sure where to start but yellow is definatly a more upbeat, fresh, cheerful color. Blue is often the word used to describe being down and out, and some shades of it can be cold feeling. Although I like the color blue better as a color...its the color of a clear day and the ocean, yellow is just a little to bright. I like what yellow represents though...sunshine, cheerfulness, lemons, and sunflowers. But all in all I like a coral color best!

This is what happens when there is nothing to do on a tuesday evening sitting around Mom and Dad's. If you'd like to check out Shelby's her site is...http://shelby-olson.blogspot.com/

I've just realized that this is the first time I've wrote about something other than Zara. Clearly I need to get a life/hobby/something.

2 comments:

  1. ashley welcome to my world of posting :) i have no life :D
    shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like blue. I like yellow. I like blue and yellow together. Makes me think of Holland, summer days, beaches and boating. My wardrobe is mostly blue. With some yellow mixed in. My whole family room and kitchen are now yellow and they're the favourite rooms in the house. But, I like green too. Nice calm spa green. For a bathroom with lovely clean smells. That must be in someone else's house.

    A. Debbie

    P.S. You do have a life. I love to read about the antics of Zara. And watch the video clips.

    ReplyDelete