Friday, February 27, 2009

Big Girl Now...

It's four days away from Zara's first birthday and I can hardly wrap my wee little brain around that. I've been thinking lately of what life was like a year ago...

I was very prenant. The 28th was my actual due date so I was anxiously awaiting. I was so tired of being pregnant, I remember crying one night because I was convinced that she wasn't gonna come and I was gonna be HUGE forever. Luckily Garrett didn't have major hormones running through his brain and was able to calm me down.

I was getting lots of sleep and had NO idea what I was in for. Only getting 3 hours of sleep at a time was something I was not prepared for. Everyone warned me but I think I thought my baby would be different.

We were living in a different house that we thought we'd raise our kids in. Didn't take much though to decide we were moving.

Reid and Mandy only had 3 boys instead of 4 and we didn't even know that she was pregnant. No one knew that Wade had a girlfriend even though they have been dating for over a year. Kel, Lane and Shelby were just focused on school (I think) and now Kel's left home and Lane's got himself a job and everyone is one year older.

So lots has happened from this time last year and I wouldn't change anything for the world.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs.Pear did you get that name from your favorite sister?? Well doesn't matter really but what does matter is...Since when did you have a blog?? also umm how do you get these cool templetes?i only use the onlys they give mecuase i dont have other ones nor do i now have to get them... and i never you,you were a good writer!! love your writing also another thing is how do you get that list thingy to appear? whith peoples blogs? anyways you only have been on here im guesing one day and you already know more than me but hey what else is new hey? anyways have fun wherever your going today love ya shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you....Awesome blog. Love it. Isn't is crazy how fast time flies? Can't believe your little dolly is almost a year. Kade is 8 months and I am trying to wrap my head around that. Where does it go? Anyways enjoy your 1 year old dolly...
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady!
    SOO EXCITED you got a blog! Chalk another one up.
    xoxo
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. agah! a blog! zorgs!
    -Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. o btw ashley i figured it out what i was asking you about sry
    bout that
    shelby

    ReplyDelete